Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Nearly Balance


All is well in the Land of Stephan. I have dropped nearly enough extracurriculars and hobbies to be caught up a lot of the time—or, at least, not to get more than 2 months behind on bills. I am sorry that writing is one of the things I have dropped, but it is, and there's no point stressing myself out by feeling bad about it.


I still seem to be in remission from MS. I've moved my shots to around 4 PM on Saturdays, because I don't start feeling the effects for about 4 hours after my shot, and we go to bed around 8. The effects last for about 36 hours total after my shot, and continue to get slowly milder.

I've started taking yoga, which I believe, even after just a few classes, will be good for me and support my continued remission. 

I have occasion every day, or every couple of days if I'm busy, to feel deeply grateful for my circumstances. When Leif, at 20 months old, says "I'm grateful for Daddy" before supper, I can truly find nothing to complain about.

So for the next few years, I expect to post very seldom, but I expect as well that it is because I am too busy with the happy duties of parenting. I hope you are similarly too busy to read this blog anyway.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Although it was nice to hear from you again, we'll understand if we don't hear from you for a while. Enjoy your wonderful feelings and family!